Web version of this newsletter: http://www.chibarproject.com/Features/Newsletters/January2010.html
January 2010 Brewsletter
What's the best bar in Chicago? Burger? Barbecue? Read our Best Chicago Bars 2009.
Then, it's time to supercharge your professional network over cocktails with contacts in mobile technology and beyond, as well as to meet those of us behind the Chicago Bar Project... Come join us at these upcoming events:
- Absolut Happy Hour – social networking and open bar from 6-7pm at Bull & Bear on 1/26
- Mobile Cocktail – entrepreneurial networking at Touch iBar from 6:30-9pm on 1/28
- Hydrate –
Angie Berthelsen finds out what goes on behind these closed doors...
- 44th Ward Dinner Party –
is a $10 grilled cheese in a Victorian setting worth it?
- Little Jim's – the oldest bar in Boystown
- Emerald Loop –
cavernous after-work and pre/post-theatre joint in the Jewelers Building
- Kuma's Corner –
January 2010 bar of the month (see below)
- Won Kow – lava bowls and cocktails at our favorite Chinatown restaurant & bar
- Le Passage –
from the glamorous to the galling, down a dark Gold Coast alley
- Whiskey Bar & Grill – whiskey a-go-go in the heart of Viagra Triangle
Though it seems every restaurant & bar claims to have the Best Burger in Chicago every year, many claim it can actually be found at Kuma's Corner in Avondale. is it? What about their mac & cheese, death metal and beer selection? Find out in our review.
Our second event co-hosted with Chicago After Work will be on Fat Tuesday. Watch your inbox for more details...