Web version of this newsletter: http://www.chibarproject.com/Features/Newsletters/July2009.html
Tap into the best of Chicago Bar Project thinking relating to hangovers, all the beer gardens in Chicago in which to enjoy our lovely autumn weather, and a listing of the best beer bars of Chicago. We're also starting to list weekly bar food & drink specials for the bars we cover. What more could you want? (Well, if there is something, email us...)
- LaSalle Power Co. – an impressive replacement for Lalo's and Michael Jordan's
- Billy Goat – the Navy Pier location is the best spot for a brew along the whole strip
- Vertigo Sky Bar – River North swankiness in the sky
- Handlebar – our new beer garden favorite in Wicker Park and Bar of the Month
- 1550 & Da'Vine – one of our favorite new bars is in a grocery store!
Who would have thought carnivores such as ourselves would love a vegetarian bar? Maybe it's all the loca and regional craft beer that washes it down...
Reflections on AleFest, an ode to Chicago's blues and jazz scene, and some reviews of our favorite restaurants...
Want to connect?
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
With free transportation to and from via Chicago Trolley, Horseshoe Casino is a great destination for your crew