Web version of this newsletter: http://www.chibarproject.com/Features/Newsletters/June2009.html
What are you doing tonight or tomorrow night? How about sharing an evening with The Fellas, Ireland's Top 3 Comedians are this weekend? Learn more and get your tickets for
this Friday & Saturday (6/12-13) at The Vic Theater.
- Wabash Tap laid back joint in the new South Loop, which desperately needed one
- Blackie's the fine neighborhood tavern (and burger), sadly confused with a chain
- Charlie's Ale House the best place for a pint (or to-go cup) at Navy Pier
- Bubba Gump's ok, it's cheesy Navy Pier action but they have a nice sidewalk café
- Whirlaway what if you won a fortune on the ponies? Open a bar in Logan Square?
- Reagle Beagle new(ish) Streeterville hang for lounge lizards
This Printers Row gem doesn't get much love from other reviewers but it does here...
3rd annual AleFest 2009
From 2-6pm on Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ Soldier Field
Click here for details or the logo below
Want to chat?
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
With free transportation to and from via Chicago Trolley, Horseshoe Casino is a great destination for your crew